Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Any Texas Bazzaz Maps?

3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  nuage420b 
#1 ·
Any rider's in Texas with any Bazzaz maps to share?. I have a y-pipe and a growler and air-filter,with NGK Iridium IX plugs.

#2 ·
Glad i did a search first....I think with those mods any thing off of the Bazazz website for a slip on should suffice....

Im looking for a bazazz map for a full Leo Vince & K&N if any body has a good one....I have the AFM but its kinda hard to make a good map when its raining and when there is not a trackday till March (not to include GSS-to small to get out of 3rd). I want to get a good baseline map then build off of that using the AFM. Thanks in advance:YEA

#3 ·
i have that same setup - dang near. blockoffs, full leo, bmc, on 93 pump gas, set to a 13.2 AFR. works pretty well for me, but had a couple flat spots for astebbs and jtolles when they started their systems with it (their afm fixed it, but it was noticable at first).

if i can figure out how to get my laptop turned back on, i'll download the map, and can email it to you after that. hopefully the 10 year old POS sony will stop being ornery and start working again.

#14 ·
I am interested in a map for central texas for the 05 header mod K&N race filter and a GP slip. I dont have a Zafm but do have a dyno so we can tune it ourselves. It would help to have something close to start with. i have a 2009 R6 05 headers, Race filter block off and harris GP slip stock plugs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.