·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
i like them...better ankle support than your averave shoe would have:fact
get them dude

·
08 Yamaha R6
3,057 Posts
I have a set of them, and the only thing I can say is I loved them for the last two years that I have had them, but I just recently bought some new teknic racing boots, and they are totally different. Compared to my new boots the Icon boots are way heavier feeling and the soles are so wide that it sometimes makes it hard to get your foot under the shift lever. Both boots are great boots but for more aggressive riding I would recommend a moto gp style boot.

·
My headlight is burnt out
137 Posts
^^^ Like he said, they are wide and heavy.

I got them and like them. They have great support. They are easy to get on and off after they are broke in using the latches and zippers. Don't plan on walking too far in them though.

·
My R6 shoots tequila
1,487 Posts
I would buy A*s all day over anything Icon. I think the make a much better product. Another option is a regular boot that gives you full protection. They look fine under jeans, and cost about the same.

Whatever you choose to buy though, buy from these guys.
http://www.newenough.com/boots/

I would stay away from kneedraggers. I know of several people who have had bad experiences with them, myself included. Good luck!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright thanks for the feedback guys. Just ordered the Icons off of Ebay brand new $98 shipped.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts