Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
You Mad Bro?
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not fun riding by oneself anymore, and meetup.com are full of Harleys and Roadsters... Not that there's anything wrong with those guys but you know what I mean :)

·
You Mad Bro?
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's my number (425) 686-5149. Would love to hangout with fellow riders and shoot some shit, do not like doing a group ride on major highways :jacked

·
Back in the saddle
335 Posts
Sammamish / Bellevue chiming in here . . . I am out for riding for DEFINITELY 10 more days . . . although, it might be an additional couple weeks as i gain motion back in my hands . . .

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mountlake Terrace :) is that close enough. go on alot of rides out towards maltby and snohomish.....but getting deployed for 9 months ;(;(

·
You Mad Bro?
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll check it out, thanks J!

·
BRAAAAP
97 Posts
me and a few of my friends go for rides pretty often, the dont have yamachaws but they have bike. im down for a ride any time as long as its not pissing rain

·
Opulence, I has it!
50 Posts
I'm in Redmond, I didn't get to ride much last year because of work and weather, but hopefully it's better this year. You can Facebook me and when we go riding, my buddies and I always post up before hand. I have a '07 R6, buddy has a '05 GSXR 1000 with a custom turbo kit and we have a handful of other friends who ride.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've been riding dirt bikes since i was a kid. Just got into sport bikes last summer, been riding my friends and just recently bought my R6.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts