Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'm from the bay area, in fremont, about 40 minutes south of SF.

me and my cousin are always looking for some cool dudes/dudettes to ride with... :boob

·
Can u c my turn signals?
128 Posts
Nice to here from another east bay rider Deltaonex, I am right in your backyard, Newark. I have to see about a ride with you sometime when I get my bike road ready again. By the way great site, thanks!!
:cheers

·
Registered
274 Posts
dave said:
hey malice you should hook up with us sometime and go for a ride i live right at the bottom of angels crest ...
hehe, I lived in Glendale all my life and just recently moved to the Los Feliz area. I was @ Pasadena Yamaha just yesterday ordering a suit.
Im def down to ride with you guys but I dont think I ready for canyons or twisties yet. In a few months maybe. I'll probably be at the meet this Wednesday @ VCR. If you head out, let me know.
:drink

·
Registered
886 Posts
thats cool did you just start riding ?? were heading out to hooters bikenight tonight if you wanna roll with me and some guys .. should be pretty cool let me knowif you wanna goo..

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yeah, just been on a bike for about a month. Im a noob. Been doing alot of riding though, I love fwy riding. I do Griffith Park around 7am in the morning on weekends. I love it. A friend and I were headed to Hooters tonight, but plans got changed cause this girl Im trying to get with is coming over with her other girlfriends to my house to chill/drink before the club. So I guess thats what Im doing tonight. If I drink some, Im def not riding.

·
Registered
886 Posts
thast cool we can hook up some other time to ride on sat im heading out to san mateo for some riding in the morning with probably like 12 bikes if interested too and we are having a bbq at a friends house after with a pool ...oh an im always up at angels crest too

1 - 13 of 13 Posts