Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
R6 Pilot
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wont b able to ride it or my quad bc i just had a vasectomy. cheers to no more offspring! :toocool::drink:hump

·
Go Ahead
2,705 Posts
So...getting fixed like a dog is better than wearing a piece of rubber.....or blasting it all over her?

-Ant.

·
crashing aint so bad
2,271 Posts
You can still blast it all over HER......... Only 10% of what comes out is sperm. So you still have the other 90% to work with.

·
R6 Pilot
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ahhaha, u guys crack me up. im black so ive got plenty of manhood. & ive got a tail that helps me run fast!

·
Registered
269 Posts
ahhaha, u guys crack me up. im black so ive got plenty of manhood. & ive got a tail that helps me run fast!
:throwup LOL, from one black man to another, that doesn't justify getting FIXED. Personal choice of course but mannnn just start spraying all over her face! So many other routes rather than that but I mean its your.....

·
I eat what my R6 cooks!
2,498 Posts
ummm...if my woman told me to get a vasectomy, i would tell her to gtfo. i can pull out or wear a rubber LONG before ANY scalpels are coming anywhere close to my balls.

and if youre proud to shoot blanks forever...well...have fun.

·
Banned
3,295 Posts
ummm...if my woman told me to get a vasectomy, i would tell her to gtfo. i can pull out or wear a rubber LONG before ANY scalpels are coming anywhere close to my balls.

and if youre proud to shoot blanks forever...well...have fun.
:werd this is one of those things where you regret down the line.

Man up dude this is pathetic.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Sigh, i feel bad for ya!

·
Lets RIDEEEE!!!!
506 Posts
Haha that's all bullshit bro having kids is ****ing over rated! When you have them you don't fully enjoy riding your bike as much because you gotta think about you kids and wife and all that shit! Screw that I'm getting "fixed" lol probably next year and I won't be regreting anything I hate kids!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts