Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm new to the forum. I'm from Winchester Va, some of my friends and I are looking for some people who are going to Deal's Gap for the convention in June. The more the merrier. Or if anyone wants to just meet up and ride sometime let me know.

is it spring yet!?

·
^^^ Ginger here...
386 Posts
I want to hit up the gap, looks like a sweet ride. It all depends on funds around then though. I'm in Va Beach if you ever find your way down here. Some of us meet up for the 5 and dime north east of richmond too. Check out the VA thread sometime.

·
Just lean harder...
888 Posts
Man it was so nice today, I wish I had called in sick to work so I could ride. I'm trying to hit the gap just let me know. I'm down in Fredericksburg anytime you want to ride hit me up. I'm always going to skyline or twisties deep in the country, I'm tring to take a ride down to danville to check out 58cycle soon as it gets warmer. This weather is killing me...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man it was so nice today, I wish I had called in sick to work so I could ride. I'm trying to hit the gap just let me know. I'm down in Fredericksburg anytime you want to ride hit me up. I'm always going to skyline or twisties deep in the country, I'm tring to take a ride down to danville to check out 58cycle soon as it gets warmer. This weather is killing me...
Yeah bro it was pretty nice today. I wasn't too torn on riding because my rims, rearset, and pass pegs are at the powdercoaters. If we get any more snow I'm packing up my bags and moving to Florida. Tired of this Antarctica nonsense. I'm totally down to ride once it gets warmer. I'll deff hit you up.

·
Live Fast, Die Slow
5 Posts
When is the convention? Im in Winchester about once a month, I live in Dumfries. Hit me up if you are ever trying to ride.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
hey guys, if anyone is from NOVA, a bunch of are going to be taking our bikes up to the Kingstowne car meet tonight around 7. Come stop by and say hi! Kingstowne is in Alexandria for those of you who dont know. We meet in the parking lot near the Kingstowne 16 movie theatre. You will see tons of cars and people standing around, shouldnt be hard to find at all. I am up there every monday night with either the bike or my Subaru. I would like this venue to become a big motorcycle meet as well, since right now it is dominated by cars. Its normally pretty big with about 100 cars and 10 bikes showing up every monday. Lets make this a weekly meet! Come hang out and say hi!

·
I ride a Panda!
11 Posts
Damn STG, I worked late tonight, but I should be down to go in the coming weeks. I'm in Sterling, so hit me up when the weather is good.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I am trying to make this a weekly thing so any monday that its nice is bike night! We had about 30 bikes there tonight that I recruited off of www.dcsportbikes.net so hopefully it only gets bigger!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts