Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well just like the title states, i am wondering if anyone has been to cuba for a holiday.. me and my girlfriend have booked up for a holiday in november for 2 weeks. we are going to veradero in the north, bout 2 hours from havana. after we had booked our holiday and hotel etc, my girlfriend found some reviews on the internet about the place. and there not good.. i know we should have checked before we booked, but the offer was good so we snapped it up.. anyway the complaints all seem to be about the food. now i am not a chef and so therefore aint going to be picky.. but my girlfriend is starting to get worried as we have gone all inclusive and we dont want to be eating crap horrible food for 2 weeks.. now i know everyone has different tastes etc, so maybe thats all that the complaints have been about.. we are stopping at the Sandals Royal hicocas hotel and spa.. now i would gratefully apreciate anyones input into this for me, or if you have been to the island or know of any one. could you tell me what you thought of it

thanks for taking the time to read this long boring post lol

paul

·
Registered
68 Posts
Dude, havent you ever heard dont eat the food in kooba, oh wait thats mehiko. Nehoo, it sounds like fun even though I have personally never been there. I wouldnt worry about food much if it was me cuz I go on vacation to see and do things so I wouldnt be eatin much. Relax and enjoy!! And dont check into any hostels!! Hehe!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts