Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I bought a 520 conversion kit from Aztrackday.com ( http://www.aztrackday.com/home.asp ). I paid them on May 6th and still haven't received my chain/sprockets. I have sent a couple e-mails and have got the normal "run around". I sent them an e-mail last Tuesday, they said that the kit had been shipped on the 21st and they apologized for the wait. The kit still hasn't arrived !!!!!! Because Monday is Memorial Day, I have to work Tuesday Wednesday will be the earliest I will be able to go pick all of my stuff up. I'm 2 hours away from my US shipping address. I'm up in Canada and I have everything shipped to my US address because I get screwed if I have it shipped up here. I have to race next weekend (June 5/6). Right now I've got a Power Commander , steering damper, full Yosh pipe all waiting to be picked up. But I don't want to have to make two trips just because jackasses on the other line haven't shipped my gearing !!

It really pisses me off when you buy something from a shop and they keep feeding you crap about when they shipped it. If you can't get it out on time, LET ME KNOW !! Don't just string me along... Dammit

:cuss :cuss

Thanks for letting me vent !!

AL

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Call them and ask for a tracking number on the shipment. See if they really shipped it or not. Then let them know you are calling the BBB and maybe that will get them off their asses.
You might even point them to our message boards and let them know 2000 people are about to know how shitty their service is. That 2000 people will turn to 10,000 in a few weeks.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just got off the phone with them. They said that they've never had a problem with RRP before (that's where they get their stock shipped from). The guy I talked to sounded apologetic, but we'll see what happens. I won't black-ball them just yet. Shit does happen, just seems like it's been happening a lot lately......

:cheers
AL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts