Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Go there and Network password thing keeps poping up and i can't do anything on the site.

I don't know if it's my computer somehow blocking that site, or if it's their site.

Goin nuts here, gotta get some stuff ordered for the dyno tuning :mrgreen:

·
Registered
995 Posts
BE CAREFULL WOT PASSWORD U PUT IN. MIGHT BE ONE OF THOSE VIRUS THINGS WHICH SEND THE PASSWORD BACK TO THE INVENTOR

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
i just tried to check out the site. yup that thing password window keeps popping up. i tried closing the window and all i got was boxes of red Xs.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah.........who knows. I just have a huge list of needs and wanted see what they have to offer.
I sent Clint a PM with a list of the stuff i need so hopefully he gets it soon and gets back to me. I've been looking all dang day for everything and can't find anyplace that has the majority of everything i need. It is big time annoying when you have to place several different orders with several places for everything. I finally just sent him the PM, hopefully he can set me up with the majority of it.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I think they are working on the site over there. Don't put your password from the r6-forum.com site, in that box. It won't do any good. I am sure they will get it resolved in the next day or so.

-DJ1298 :mrgreen:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts