Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,823 Posts
I havent, but I heard that he definitely knows his shit. Id take it. You may also want to consider looking at the Rich Oliver Mystery School. Hes here in CA and everyone I know that took his school loved it and came back noticeably faster...and Rich fcukin dominated when he raced.

·
Is this a segment?
17,690 Posts
I haven't but I plan to this year. I've spoke to several racers who have taken it and speak very highly of it. Plus I want to ride Chuckwalla :D

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,823 Posts
I haven't but I plan to this year. I've spoke to several racers who have taken it and speak very highly of it. Plus I want to ride Chuckwalla :D
This part^^^

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,823 Posts

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,823 Posts
FIFY

...wait :dunce:

:rant I'M A GOOD HUSBAND :rant <----look, it's like a wife when you're drunk :lulz
you're not too shabby of a lover either:love

·
slow guy
4,400 Posts
I heard very good reviews of the Star school, also heard pridmore gives 2 up rides at a retarded pace for those brave enough for a donation.

·
Meh
9,250 Posts
I wasn't until I saw this thread... I'm kicking around the idea of trying to get to the mid-October one at CVR. I don't know if I want to spend the money right now though. I'm already doing Auto Club Speedway at the end of October.

·
www.1seven1.com
2,064 Posts
I've taken JP's class a bunch of times. Fantastic class, really good guys and a great value. I really like that you can ride your own bike, too.

I was really bummed when they stopped coming to Miller.

Do it. Dooooo iiiiittttt!!!!! :D

·
Is this a segment?
17,690 Posts
Thanks guys, anyone planning on attending anytime soon?
I wasn't until I saw this thread... I'm kicking around the idea of trying to get to the mid-October one at CVR. I don't know if I want to spend the money right now though. I'm already doing Auto Club Speedway at the end of October.
^This. That's been on my "want" list for a couple months. I REALLY want to make it out there this season!

·
Love To Ride!!
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hmm I would love to make it out this year...

But I really want to do the 2 day and coming up with that much extra cash is tough with the wife and I trying to get a house next June. I guess I'll see what I can do.

·
When in doubtThrottle out
5,058 Posts
I just went to this school yesterday at Heartland Park, it was a great school and was my first exposure to the track. Time allowing you can stand in line to do the 2 up ride with Jason, but I opted for more track time rather than standing in line.

·
www.1seven1.com
2,064 Posts
I just went to this school yesterday at Heartland Park, it was a great school and was my first exposure to the track. Time allowing you can stand in line to do the 2 up ride with Jason, but I opted for more track time rather than standing in line.
Next time get a ride with Jason. It'll warp your perspective on how hard you can be on the brakes. He's super-light on the bars and so smooth, too. We ran two-up lap times on his gixxer1 that weren't much slower than a good race pace for me solo.

I was impressed. :eek5

1 - 20 of 20 Posts