Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
I grew up in Montgomery County (Damascus) and recently was working there (Germantown/Gaithersburg).

Now I'm in Central PA and the fam. is in NoVA, so I pass through every few months. I miss everything about MD except for the insane taxes, world-class congestion, retarded gun laws and rampant pollution... other than that, MD kicks ASS :cheers

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well I'm from Montgomery County area (Gaithersburg/North Potomac) right off Exit 9. So if anyone is interested in riding when the weather shapes up feel free to give me a holla..... msg me on my AIM at Eddie8T or MSN at [email protected]

·
Registered
31 Posts
im originally from MD. However I now live in Florida. My family is still up there and I often go up to visit. Sometime this summer Ill come up and bring the bike. They are in S MD about 45 S of DC, in St Marys County.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Y'all stop by B&N in Rockville on Thursday nights sometime soon when the weather is more consistent! We'll cya there, I'll post up when the NoVa krew and then some will be there!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Im in Germantown MD. Im getting my R6 this week, let me know if you guys are near...I neet a riding buddy !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts