Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
not from MO...but shrink your avatar, please ;)

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
yeah, I didn't say change it...LOL...

<-----wow, 1500th post!

·
Knee Draggin Poor Boy
1,238 Posts
FINALLY, ANOTHER MISSOURIAN ON THE FORUM. YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! :drink It's about time we got another Missouri member on here, i'm tired of seeing all the damn Texans on here rubbing their good weather in our faces, BASTARDS..........J/k. Slowly but surely we are growing to the Texas numbers though.

Whats up, I'm from Warrenton (Hick capitol of the world) Missouri.
Welcome to The world of madness that we call THE R6 FORUM.

Oh, nice avatar by the way.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea man your pretty far away...Need to move to a big city for some more events than b'n stuck in your hick town...u go to school or anything up there? Yea she is hott found her on the net somewhere don't remember where!!! Is there any other people that are from mo that you know of here?

·
Knee Draggin Poor Boy
1,238 Posts
Bileve it or not, me and my parents WANTED to live here, but i'm moving to Florida fro motorcycle school March 3rd. I think there are 1.5 members on here from Missouri on here, you are 1 and i am 1/2.

I'm actually not that far out, 1 hour from here and i am in stl, Half hour or less on a bike.

·
Knee Draggin Poor Boy
1,238 Posts
$16,500 for general motorcycle stuff, Harley Davidson, Ducati, and YAMAHA. Can't wait to leave here for warmth and bikes.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Thats sweet that your going to motorcycle school, think of all the money you will save on repairs.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea no shit man good luck on that...... i can't wait til next month when it should be consistantly lil warmer n be able to ride most of the time during the week!!!!!

·
Hit It and Quit It
1,716 Posts
r6-hybridd said:
FINALLY, ANOTHER MISSOURIAN ON THE FORUM. YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! :drink It's about time we got another Missouri member on here, i'm tired of seeing all the damn Texans on here rubbing their good weather in our faces, BASTARDS..........J/k. Slowly but surely we are growing to the Texas numbers though.

Whats up, I'm from Warrenton (Hick capitol of the world) Missouri.
Welcome to The world of madness that we call THE R6 FORUM.

Oh, nice avatar by the way.
I moved from Missouri to Texas in 1991 :drink :moon

It is only 54deg right now :cuss :cuss

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
2fast u going to school down there or what? I'm just lookin for some peeps that are on this forum that wanna ride some time since the season is right around the corner.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts