Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey just wondering if anyone can help me out i am going to be heading down to Arizona for spring break (kinda) but anyway im going to be bringin my bike with and was just wondering if there was a motorcycle shop somewere that has a loading ramp for people to use ????

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well the only reason im going is because a friend has a condo down there that we can stay at for free and i cant ride here because of snow (North Dakota) and i just need to know were i can get my bike of the truck ???

·
Registered
384 Posts
Don't listen to the haters man...AZ has got some of the finest riding in the country...I think most of the people who say AZ sucks don't take the time to venture out of the city to find good roads. Of course riding around in the city sucks!!!

Anyhow, the Ridenow up the street from me has a ramp

·
churchin' it up
216 Posts
Don't listen to the haters man...AZ has got some of the finest riding in the country...I think most of the people who say AZ sucks don't take the time to venture out of the city to find good roads. Of course riding around in the city sucks!!!

Anyhow, the Ridenow up the street from me has a ramp
there's a bunch of great places to ride here. just have to take the time like you said to get to them. i just went up the 89 to prescott last weekend, thats the best ride i've been on after 9k miles of riding.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts