Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 71 Posts
lemme know when and where in october, im down
We ride highway 94(Telegraph Canyon) almost every Sunday there is a small group of us that go. You are more than welcome to come along. We meet on Sundays at 8:00 am at the Edwards Cinema (Rancho San Diego) at the end of the 94 east. Let me know, I think there is about 4-5 people so far lined up for the weekend.Im in Clairemont by the way.

Point Loma here. Anyone down to just cruise for an hour or two after work on weekdays? Nothing super intense, just cruising.

Anyone going with us this weekend??? Sunday we are heading out for the normal telegraph canyon cruise. We meet at the end of the 94 freeway. Just as the freeway ends you will go through 3 traffic lights and just past the third one there is a gas station there on the right. We meet there at 8 am sunday mornings. PM me and ill give you my number if you are serious.

See you SUNDAY!!!!!!

Escondido here. Just rode for about 150 miles today. Started out from 32nd Street NAVSTA (Navy Chief here) then up to Lakeside through Wildcat Canyon Road, through Ramona, went towards Julian but hung a left on the 79. Missed the JCT of the 76. Had all the intention on checking out Palomar but just took the 79 all the way up Temecula.

Taking the old 94 tomorrow. We are starting out from the Eastlake area. I was told that there was some road work on the old 94. Is this true? We might just take that all the way to Campo (Up to La Posta Road) and then come back the same way. We usually take the 94 then turn left on La Posta to dump us back on teh I-8. From there we take Sunrise through Julian all the way down to Ramona then the 78 to finish off of Escondido. But snow is up on the Laguna Mts so it will have to wait a bit.

I have a bunch of my sailors that ride with me. One has an R6 but the rest varies from a CBR even a VStrom. The CNO (Chief of Naval Operations) approved a Motorcycle Mentorship Program that allows us to ride as a group at least once a month :fact. This is during working hours :toocool:. The program has yet to come off the ground. We are still working on all the paperwork to make it legal. In a nutshell, it is to mentor SQUIDS.

Robin

new to the forum... another san diego cat checkin in! 858 to be exact!
858 here....there is a group of us that hits Telegraph on Sunday mornings. You guys should come ride with us.

new to the forum... another san diego cat checkin in! 858 to be exact!
Cool, 619 here, but close enough. I ride with Miceleb (Dave) also. You should definitely tag along. I'll be on duty this weekend and out at sea the next, but after that, I'll be ready to ride.

Post up some pics of your bike. I whore my bike out all the time, so don't hold back.

Robinson, what area do you work in?

ok i work over in etd. and im the command motorcycle saftey officer for cscs . I know of a good place with prob some of the best tires and deals around here for the money imo the bridgestone btoo2 rs i had a set on my r6 and now the 1000rr and they work good in the canyons and on the track.. I think its close to 225 for a set for a 6

ok i work over in etd. and im the command motorcycle saftey officer for cscs . I know of a good place with prob some of the best tires and deals around here for the money imo the bridgestone btoo2 rs i had a set on my r6 and now the 1000rr and they work good in the canyons and on the track.. I think its close to 225 for a set for a 6
Okay then you are ET2 Moore. Chief O'Connor here.

I need tires soon. Is that 225 mounted? Hit me up.

Robin

nahh its 225 for the tires mounting is like 30 off the bike i think but its still the best deal you can find.. my buddy ran the 2cts at the track and i think mine were better

wow you guys ride with too many ppl. thats ok for a cruise but id say no for hard canyon riding

858 here....there is a group of us that hits Telegraph on Sunday mornings. You guys should come ride with us.
Hello, New here and new rider as well.(on the streets that is) Live in Spring Valley and was wondering if you still do this ride on Sundays? Do you mind a novice taging along? Also I do not own a R-6 yet, but I do have a really sweet FZR and was wondering if you do not mind?

21 - 40 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.