Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
61 - 71 of 71 Posts
pfftt!! you dont have a jacket? I've seen people with just helmets and gloves but I highly do not recommend it as palomar is unpredicatble especially on the weekends. Also how long have you been riding if you dont mind me asking? cause palomar isnt a place for new riders to go on..blind turn after blind turn makes alot of new riders run wide..

pfftt!! you dont have a jacket? I've seen people with just helmets and gloves but I highly do not recommend it as palomar is unpredicatble especially on the weekends. Also how long have you been riding if you dont mind me asking? cause palomar isnt a place for new riders to go on..
a year but i rode dirtbikes and atvs for a while, wat can i say im just to dam stupid to be riding with no jacket lol

Hey guys, my bike got stolen in june so I havent been on here a whole lot, but I wanted to let you know it would be awesome if you guys could stop by longboards in pacific beach this wednesday night after 9pm. My girlfriend is working at four different bars, she does promoting at longboards, and they told her if she could pack the place this wednesday they would hire her on full time as a bartender. She bartends at three other kinda seedy bars, so getting on full time at longboards would be really nice. Also, if any of you frequent longboards I could get you guys in without a cover any thursday friday saturday or sunday.. Tell anyone you know who might wanna go, THIS WEDNESDAY AT LONGBOARDS BAR IN PACIFIC BEACH, BE THERE!!!! Here's a couple pics of my gf, thanks for reading..

61 - 71 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.