Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
San Diego/Ventura

I ride mostly in San Diego---Telegraph Canyon and Palomar Mountain, but some weekends I go up and hit Malibu Canyon, and a couple other places up in Ventura. Where do you ride? :wave

·
Registered
273 Posts
I need to move to Cali.... I've seen so many nice looking roads from people that ride there.....Palomar looks SHWEET!!!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
I,m from santa barbara next time Im in san diego I hit a thread b4 I come down my sis just moved their if ur ever up my way send a message I'll be going to SD real soon

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I usually ride Ortega or mulibu. I went up to Azusa Cnyn 2 week ago. That was pretty good. I leave for the Coast Guard Sun afternoon and wont be back till dec. so ill post when i get home and maybe we can set up a ride

·
... and we win!!!!!
52 Posts
I'm stationed at mcas miramar in san diego. I'm looking for some good places to ride, if anyone can help me out that would be cool. thanks. [/img]

·
Registered
886 Posts
well if anyonein here is anywere close to los angeles or pasadena(were i stay) hit me up for any rides im off weekends riding or doing photo shoots ..

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm from Riverside, close to popoetr. But I don't get my bike for another week, had to order the blue 04 R6. None in stock anywhere around here.
But looking for some people to ride with.

·
Registered
7 Posts
sweet mr6...when you get the bike shoot me a line and we'll have to set something up!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
No doubt, Where about are you in Corona.

I'm off Van Buren and the 91 almost by March air base.

Should get my bike next weekend.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im in rancho cucamonga, I usualy go to the rock store, ortega or just shoot up to baldy for a quick turn or two. What we need to do is set a time and place to meet and go from there. maybe somewhere like huntington beach (mainstreet) then just ride up the coast. Let me know what u guys think and places u might want to meet. I have 3 boys that ride 600's that would be down to role.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I live off the 91 and lincoln up in the hills....seriously, let's set something up slave/mr6er I want to hit up the 243 and then go to palomar....have not been on the 243 yet but I have heard good things.

e-mail me the [email protected] btw my name is dave

·
Registered
886 Posts
we should set up and ride for the r6 oout here in southern cali have evryone post what area there in and have a central point to meet and go for a good ride on a sat ..mm what you guys think im willing to ride out to san diego welll anywere ...

·
Registered
327 Posts
Damn, this is an ancient post! Someone resurrected it. The last time I posted on this one I lived in San Diego, now I live in Oxnard. We ride pretty much all the canyons around here within a 100 miles.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm down in San Diego, well close to it. Just got my bike and lookin for people to ride with on the weekends ( I work nights).

1 - 20 of 61 Posts