Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone has had any trouble getting their T-shirts from Corey. I sent him payment for two shirts back on September 16. After a couple weeks of not receiving them, I PM'd him and he said he had made a bunch of shirts to send out soon. After several more weeks I still had not got them. I sent another PM but he did not answer this one. I still have not received them so I tried sending another one earlier today and now his PM box is full. According to his profile, he has recent activity on the forum.

I'm not really mad or anything just kind of disappointed because I was SO looking forward to those shirts (and still am if things get straightened out). Many, many of you have posted about his great service and how great of a guy he is. I'm sure my order just slipped through the cracks or something, I just wish I could at least contact him or find out what happened.

·
My R6 eats you.
7,563 Posts
Pretty sure he sold his 6, which may explain his absence.

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
He also just got a new job and is extremely busy. IIRC this was just a little side thing for him, sucks that he's gotten slower but when real life calls I guess I don't blame him.

I'm sure he will honor your shirts though, the guy has been nothing but a good guy since his first post.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He also just got a new job and is extremely busy. IIRC this was just a little side thing for him, sucks that he's gotten slower but when real life calls I guess I don't blame him.

I'm sure he will honor your shirts though, the guy has been nothing but a good guy since his first post.
That's what he said about his job in his first reply to me. I understand his situation though.

yeah he sold his six and now he has a bobber saw a post on it a few weeks ago.
Yeah I remember that post now that you mention it

·
I <3 Slick Mist.
1,378 Posts
I ordered 6 shirts on September 11th. I have had contact with him over the phone and through text messages. Said he thinks his girlfriend lost my order, I know he's been super busy with work. He gave me a call during his break to let me know that he was on it

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
i orderd 5 from him, he sent me an email telling me he was busy, its been two months and nothing yet, im sure my stuff will come.....well i hope it will

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cut Corey some slack. He'll help you out just give him sometime.
Don't worry. Like I said above, I'm not mad and am in NO way trying to bash him or anything like that. He's cool and has put valuable input on this forum I understand he's got a new job I was just wondering if anyone had heard from him or had not received their shirts yet.
i orderd 5 from him, he sent me an email telling me he was busy, its been two months and nothing yet, im sure my stuff will come.....well i hope it will
That's about the same time I ordered mine. Hopefully you'll be getting a nice Christmas gift from yourself in the mail soon!

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
last time i talked to him he said it was sent media mail....i dont know what that is but i guess it takes FOREVER....im sure they will show up soon

·
RIP Super Sic
3,209 Posts
I got my order a couple days ago and I'm in Iraq LOL!!! Got my 2 shirts and hoodie and he threw in a hat for free. Thanks Corey!!! I'm sure Corey will take care of you guys.

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
I completely forgot about my shirts and stuff and then the wife brought it up....its been 2 1/2 months and nothing...cant get my money back now....corey said he mailed it media mail....i know it doesn't take that long cause i know someone the sent something to iraq media mail and it only took like 2 weeks....so i have pretty much given up and now i am out 100 dollars

·
I have a dig bick...
2,307 Posts
Out of curiosity...Does he have any bodyparts that are painted slimey green also?...His obsession with that terrible color is just off the charts

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
Media mail is slow as shit bro. Sorry to say.

·
I Am THE Reaper
1,868 Posts
Ive never heard anything bad or negative about him...I bought my astars jacket from him (the one where his gf was posing with it...). I sent him the money and got the jacket that week. He was always courteous and cool about the whole sale so I would imagine hes just extremely busy with things and just hasnt found the time to go have everything packed, shipped, etc.

Although 3 months is a pretty long time to delay something. I wouldnt worry about it to much...if u dnt get the shirts by valentines day then I would just send a claim to paypal.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts