Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Will Race for Food
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone headed to VIR with TPM March 16-17? I'll be down there, we had the coaches signup today.

See you there.

·
Will Race for Food
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool, I'll definitely be there, keep an eye out for me in tech.

My real name is Dave

·
wat?
722 Posts
Cool, I'll definitely be there, keep an eye out for me in tech.

My real name is Dave
Awesome, I'll look for you (don't fail my bike ;) ). Real name is Ryan.

Been two weeks since my last TD and I've already got the itch bad! :nocontrol This warm(er) weather is great.

·
Will Race for Food
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As a matter of fact I just finished the last of my maintenance on the R6, was hoping to bring the Ducati down for the first event but since camping isn't allowed on the first night we decided to get a room and not drive down in my rig. So I'll have my black and TPM red R6.

See you there.

·
wat?
722 Posts
Damn that's clean.

Here's my multi-colored rattlecan special :eek:

Going down with a friend; staying in a nearby hotel on Sat and a garage suite on Sunday. Should be good times. See you there.

Attachments

·
Will Race for Food
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah you always have to take one photo after it has been freshly painted. I'm actually doing the same. We are staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Danville Saturday and staying in a suite on Sunday. See you there.

·
I Race Motorcycles
361 Posts
Well since we are talking about VIR and posting pics of our bikes here is one of mine
:D

I will be there as well, I was suppose to drive down with Dave but we had some technical difficulties with some individuals :swordfigh

I will be camping Saturday night and staying in a suite above the garages on sunday as well.

Can't wait one more week!!

·
Will Race for Food
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
New bike is looking good Bart!!!

·
I Race Motorcycles
361 Posts
Thanks Dave, here are pics of some of the goodies on it.

Attachments

·
I Race Motorcycles
361 Posts
Bring it over, I know your busy as hell everynight after work. You a working maniac!!
What else do you have to do to it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
TPM Guys,
Thanks for a great time at VIR-N!!! I do got to say the first session Mon was "F"-IN COLD!! But after that, it warmed up, track warmed up and so did the new DSC's! Heading up to Summit with Shawn (Voodoo Susp Tech), so see you then! Ride safe!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts