Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
FL45HM3
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... we seem to have 3,000 and some odd number of members here so SOMEONE has to have experience with Teknic leathers. Unless everyone here buys only A-Stars gear. :hammer I am in the market to buy some leathers before riding season starts up again and at first, I was looking at the A-Stars GPU suit. After doing some more searching, I came upon the Teknic Violator One-Piece suit which I really like.

So does anyone have any experience with Teknic (not this suit specifically)?

What other kind of suits are people wearing too? Or maybe we should start a "Post Ur Gear" thread if there isn't one already!

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
I had a friend that wore a Teknic 1 peice. He went down in it a few times... 2 or 3 I think... He never had rash.

The last time he went down the Doctors said it was head trauma that killed him, and that he had NO rash at all... That was after other falls.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
drhodes said:
I had a friend that wore a Teknic 1 peice. He went down in it a few times... 2 or 3 I think... He never had rash.

The last time he went down the Doctors said it was head trauma that killed him, and that he had NO rash at all... That was after other falls.
Are you serious? If so man i'm sorry to hear that, the moral of the story don't cheap out on a helmet to buy a cool suit.........I have only heard good things about Teknic gear.

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
the best helment wouldn't have helped... low sided on gravel in the road and slid into a ditch that was mostly shale wall.... It was hard to take being the 1st person that I knew that died on a bike.... our group had 2 leave us this past summer... it was rough for many of the members who knew both of them a lot better then me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts