Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
RED ROCKET
3,164 Posts
budwsr25 how do you like the 07 ... im looking to buy a new bike but not sure what to go with.

Im in Grosse Pointe and always looking to ride

·
i rule my r6
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
o and by the way im in romulus or metro airport anyone want to ride this summer hit me up im always on the bike

·
Registered
263 Posts
i kinda go back and forth from middleville/hastings area and grand rapids. Ride mostly in grand rapids. always looking for some others to ride with. Grand haven once a week for lunch in the summer!

·
Registered
174 Posts
i kinda go back and forth from middleville/hastings area and grand rapids. Ride mostly in grand rapids. always looking for some others to ride with. Grand haven once a week for lunch in the summer!
I have a pretty crappy schedule w/ school and work through late june, but after that I will be around. I live just south of GR and we have a place in Grand Haven, so I ride out there quite a bit. What way do you take out there? Let me know and I'll tag along!

·
Im Sofa King We Todd Did?
840 Posts
Northern Michigan here, Iron Mountain to be exact it's on the border of Northern Wisconsin.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have a pretty crappy schedule w/ school and work through late june, but after that I will be around. I live just south of GR and we have a place in Grand Haven, so I ride out there quite a bit. What way do you take out there? Let me know and I'll tag along!
We usually start downtown and take lenard all the way out. which im sure you know is a nice road to ride down when the roads are warm and tires are hot! I'll half to hit ya up sometime this summer it's usually about 4 of us that go out there. We stop at that little burrito shop right there on boardwalk for lunch, then if we are still feeling it will ride down to holland before heading back. it usually takes all day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts