Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy one of those nice LED lighting kits from Custom Dynamics but don't want to pay the exorbitant amount the local bike shops want to charge to do it. Anyone on here experienced and willing to install one at a reasonable price?

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
I wouldnt mind doing it for ya but I'm quite a bit north of you.. lol. To be honest, you can usually save some money by just getting LED strips instead of the kit. OZNIUM.com has really good prices on their leds and they have all different lengths to fit in just about any area you want. Their LEDs are very bright and seem to be a very good quality. I'll try to remember to throw some pics up tonight of their LEDS on my bike.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet, thank you. id love to see pics of it installed and pics at night with them on

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
here is a quick pic that I have for now. Since the picture, the front LED that can be seen directly has been moved higher to be more hidden.

·
R6 Pilot
647 Posts
For a good LED kit go with JoeFlorida. Several members here have them and love them!!

·
R6 Pilot
647 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
I've done a few kits on my bikes and my friends..heres mine fuzzy but you get the idea

drop me a pm, I'm on long island so we could work something out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts