Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MY R1 IS A BEAST !!
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up, just got a bike last week, i'm at ft mcpherson, ATLANTA. Just wondering if any other members are close by and if anyone meets up and rides.

Danny

·
Rip Gawarrior
101 Posts
Thursday nights at the Vortex off moreland is a good spot.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good to meet you. I'm kenneth. I stay in Stone Mountain, and active duty Marine Corps at NAS Atlanta. Hit me up, and we can try and get to gether and ride. Ride, eat a lil, and chill.

There's also a new local club "DD214"...funny huh? I'm trying to become a member.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Weekend of AUG 29-31 Road Atlanta Superbike Race. I'm going Saturday evening and all day Sunday. Good Time...I've been going for 2 years now. Great race to watch in person, and the vendors usually have some pretty cheap gear, and parts.

·
MY R1 IS A BEAST !!
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the replies and information, haven't gotten my GA permit yet, or attended the army's motorcycle saftey class yet, so can't go off post and ride yet. I'll get at you guys as soon as i do though, take it easy

Danny

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.