Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Juan's Baby Daddy
10,928 Posts
I went back to the darkside, vaping got old after awhile.... Anybody else start smoking again?

·
Premium Member
30,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
newp. i did sneak and have a dip the other night. granted, i was day drinking and this was around 845-9pm so it had been a while. i was passed out at 945. lol.

i'll tell you what though... trying to build a 26650 in a 1590A box is a PITA. :| especially if you try to add a mosfet. fml.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,823 Posts

·
Juan's Baby Daddy
10,928 Posts
newp. i did sneak and have a dip the other night. granted, i was day drinking and this was around 845-9pm so it had been a while. i was passed out at 945. lol.

i'll tell you what though... trying to build a 26650 in a 1590A box is a PITA. :| especially if you try to add a mosfet. fml.
Yeah, I would usually smoke a couple of cigarettes on the weekends.

I'm currently using up the last 100ml of my juice waiting for my tobacco and tubes to get here next week. After vaping for 6 months then going out to buy a carton of cigarettes last week. I had to find a way to smoke cheaper...:laugh

Here is a guy that put a 26650 with a DNA 40 board in a 1590A.

Post 19
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/battery-mods/632335-dna40-line-up-2.html

I know quitters never win and winners never quit.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,823 Posts
Yeah, I would usually smoke a couple of cigarettes on the weekends.

I'm currently using up the last 100ml of my juice waiting for my tobacco and tubes to get here next week. After vaping for 6 months then going out to buy a carton of cigarettes last week. I had to find a way to smoke cheaper...:laugh

Here is a guy that put a 26650 with a DNA 40 board in a 1590A.

Post 19
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/battery-mods/632335-dna40-line-up-2.html

I know quitters never win and winners never quit.
I was only highlighting the irony that you quit on the thing that was helping you quit the thing you were trying to quit when you started the other thing you quit. :laugh

·
Juan's Baby Daddy
10,928 Posts
I was only highlighting the irony that you quit on the thing that was helping you quit the thing you were trying to quit when you started the other thing you quit. :laugh
Yeah, I know. I didn't really do it to quit though, it just kinda happened. I gave it a try and thought I enjoyed it, but I think I really only enjoyed buying new shit to try out. I got sucked into the fad...:laugh

Plus it was a hell of alot cheaper, but after looking I can make my own smokes for about the same price.

·
Juan's Baby Daddy
10,928 Posts
Well, ****... I was starting to run low on tobacco so I decided to start vaping again. While I love cigarettes I am tired of hacking up shit in the mornings. I have smoked 6LBs of tobacco since I started smoking again 5 month ago.:eek5

I really did fell alot better when I was vaping except for feeling like a complete douchebag...:laugh I think this time I am going to stick with it.

I figured I try a tank setup so I ordered one of these. I was considering ordering a box mod with temperature control, but I hate box mods so I think I will stick with my mechs.

Orchid V6
https://www.fasttech.com/products/3028/10009514/2030700-orchid-v6-styled-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer

Also ordered a bunch of shit from Wizard Labs. :fact

·
Registered
5 Posts
Iv been vaping going on, 4 year now. With a car payment and me wanting to do some motorcycle mods I figure the money I spend vaping can go to better things, so I am about to lay it to rest.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a vape and sometimes I vape when I go out with my friends, you know. Though, I've never somked cigs so this is just another thing that's fun for me, not something that helos me get rid of smoking or something haha

121 - 133 of 133 Posts