Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my bike and have no one to ride with pretty much. Anyone in Westchester?

·
Registered
217 Posts
My girlfriend is in Westchester, where are you located in weschester?

-Tim

·
R-Sex
422 Posts
on nice days, me and some buddies meet up at the wawa on market and gay street and go from there. if its nice out go down there and im sure we'll see u

·
FAST 07 RED R6
200 Posts
Im Up In Dutchess County!!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
I live in yonkers but I spend most of my time around white plains.
Nice - I have lots of family in Yonkers. White Plains has some nice bars :YEA

-Tim

·
Premium Member
17,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So I'm new to the biker scene, do you basicly find people with bikes and ride or what? I shouldn't have gotten one without knowing other bikers. it gets boring sometimes out there alone.

·
Registered
217 Posts
So I'm new to the biker scene, do you basicly find people with bikes and ride or what? I shouldn't have gotten one without knowing other bikers. it gets boring sometimes out there alone.
lol - I did the same thing. I have a couple buddies that ride, but it is tough because we all work different hours.

-Tim

·
mOnKeY C MoNkEy dO!!!
39 Posts
If its nice on saturday afternnoon, you should meet up with me and couple of my buddies, were going to head up to Bear Mt. its not that far from White Plains (I work in White Plains)

·
Registered
217 Posts
If its nice on saturday afternnoon, you should meet up with me and couple of my buddies, were going to head up to Bear Mt. its not that far from White Plains (I work in White Plains)
Not quite ready for the twisties yet, I am new NEW. lol

·
FAST 07 RED R6
200 Posts

·
FAST 07 RED R6
200 Posts
eeehhh..bear mt is ok...pavement sucks and the traffic does...i know a place in wingdale mt practiaclly the samething but better pavement and LESS TRAFFIC!!!

·
mOnKeY C MoNkEy dO!!!
39 Posts
Bear Mt isn't that bad, just go your own pace, we should be there around 2 or 230 at the circle with the ranger station is

·
I m starting to eat my R6
790 Posts
eeehhh..bear mt is ok...pavement sucks and the traffic does...i know a place in wingdale mt practiaclly the samething but better pavement and LESS TRAFFIC!!!
cuol;d u provide some directions comming from nyc side?

thnx

·
Registered
217 Posts
bumping this back up for the season! :toocool:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts