Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Thats one of Rossi's old helmets, maybe a one time wear type of thing, but its a Rossi

·
Est. 10/21/93
639 Posts
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Wait....i have the same helmet!!!!! :(
Do you like yours??? Wind shoots straight up my chin, around my nose, and into my eyes anytime I'm doing over 10 mph. I ride year-round so my nose and chin get REALLY cold. And anytime I ride through dust or get stuck behind a truck with dirt in the back of it I get all that shit in my eyes. And the vents do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! :cuss Worst purchase of my life..

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
Do you like yours??? Wind shoots straight up my chin, around my nose, and into my eyes anytime I'm doing over 10 mph. I ride year-round so my nose and chin get REALLY cold. And anytime I ride through dust or get stuck behind a truck with dirt in the back of it I get all that shit in my eyes. And the vents do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! :cuss Worst purchase of my life..
Sounds as bad as my HJC FS-15:lmao

·
Back from the Sand box!
584 Posts
:throwup

·
Back from the Sand box!
584 Posts
^^

·
Track Only!
1,550 Posts
Sounds like you need a smaller size helmet. My EXO 700 is great and I have no problem with wind. Did you also get the chin guard?

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Id rock that helmet.....:laugh

1 - 18 of 18 Posts