Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
nova r6
3,232 Posts
Check the for sale section, if memory serves me correct, there is a vendor on here selling custom done seats, also if you are looking for straight red front and rear, the 2009 model was white and red and had red seats

EDIT: Never mind on the stock seat, I dont think the rear will fit the 06-07 model

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I was planning to do something like that Teary. The link I provided offers customs seats with your choice of stitching and type of material. I just wish there was an option for gel or foam. It's also $80 so I was thinking of buying but I wanted to see if anyone else has tried it or got a better deal with another company

edit: after looking at the ht moto site, the way the seats are designed are exactly like the link I provided. I will probably go with ht moto knowing that someone else has bought from there. Thanks!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha, I knew I wasn't the only one interested. I just wanted an input because when I was searching, it seemed that prices were pretty expensive. For $80, I think that a customized front and rear seat seems to be a pretty good deal

·
Just lean harder...
888 Posts
Check out SaddleMen.com It is the most comfortable seat ever. I road to Deals Gap from Va, 10 hours 535 miles straight and I had no complaints what so ever. Custom color options are available. I have the Track style Carbon with leather accents and silver center that feels as great as it looks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts