Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be looking at a new 125 after the '04 come out. As of now I have it narrowed down between the YZ (just cause I like it) and the RM(because I had one when I was in Junior High and it was awesome). Basically I am just looking for anything good or bad about these bikes if you guys know about them. Thanks.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can't believe none of you ride motocross. Well I am getting a YZ anyways now I just have to decide between the 125 or the 250f. See I don't need your help so there! Take that! :hammer

·
Registered
409 Posts
I've ridden motocross since I was four and have owned everything but a honda and I love KX's and YZ's I would go with the fourstroke since I think that twos are going to be fazed out atleast here in california

·
Registered
293 Posts
i just got a 1981 kx 420cc 2 stroke. the thing is totally insane!!! :scared if i were going to buy another one i would probably go with the 250.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool there are some MX'ers in here. I think I am leaning toward the 2 stroke. Have you guys ever tried to kick a 4 to life when it doesn't wanna start. No fun. Plus I love that 2 stroke whine and how light they are. It's no fair trying to get a holeshot against a 250 4 stroke though. Wish I could just buy both.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts