Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pretty rare...just wondering if anyone had seen one in person, or actually gotten the chance to sit on or ride one. I have to think that'd be close to a life-altering moment.

Power to Weight ratio of .64! That's over two and a half times the P/W of the Bugatti Veyron!

Engine type: Gas turbine
Power: 320.00 HP (233.6 kW)) @ 52000 RPM
Torque: 576.30 Nm (58.8 kgf-m or 425.1 ft.lbs) @ 2000 RPM
Gearbox: 2-speed
Dry weight: 226.8 kg (500.0 pounds)
Seat height: 800 mm (31.5 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.
Wheelbase: 1,727 mm (68.0 inches)
Frame type: Aluminum alloy
Front tyre dimensions: 120/60-ZR17
Rear tyre dimensions: 200/50-ZR17
Front brakes: Dual disc
Front brakes diameter: 320 mm (12.6 inches)
Rear brakes: Dual disc
Rear brakes diameter: 320 mm (12.6 inches)
Top speed: 402.3 km/h (250.0 mph)
1/4 mile (0.4 km): 9.800 seconds
Power/weight ratio: 1.4109 HP/kg
Fuel capacity: 34.00 litres (8.98 gallons)
Comments: 0-227 mph (0-365 km/h) in 15 seconds, this bike needs no other comment!! AND it's street legal.

·
UnZUnDUnR
1,004 Posts
Ask Jay Leno! Seriously though.Who the hell has the funds to buy one.Guys with Jay Leno money i guess.Ive only seen that on history channel(boys toys week).Anyway i think they are made here(cali), but have never seen any of them in person.I wonder if they are even street legal?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are street legal...I figured nobody here had one, but didn't know if maybe someone saw one at a show or something, or at a race or anything like that. I know you guys get out a hell of a lot more than I do, especially when you have year-round nice weather lol.

·
crap
141 Posts
haha two gears, neutral and haul ass

·
UnZUnDUnR
1,004 Posts
I thought it was more aound $200k.Hey! when i hit the jackpot ill let you guys know how it feels to ride/own one.:D

·
Watch out, I'm riding!
378 Posts
I've seen one up close and personal, at the Texas Mile. They're just as badass in person as they are on paper. Louder than hell, too.

·
My R6 shoots tequila
1,487 Posts
Ask Jay Leno! Seriously though.Who the hell has the funds to buy one.Guys with Jay Leno money i guess.Ive only seen that on history channel(boys toys week).Anyway i think they are made here(cali), but have never seen any of them in person.I wonder if they are even street legal?
:lmao

·
Registered
710 Posts
They had one in Torque and used it in the greatest bike chase scene ever put in a mov...:throwup sorry just mentioning that film makes me physically ill.

Wonder if you can wheelie it :nocontrol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts