Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about getting the Yamaha OEM rear seat cowl for my 2003, but I can't find any good pics. The pic on the Yamaha web site sucks. Does anyone have good pics of their bike with this cowl? Thanks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I heard that the seat cowls do not match the 03 black color very well, something about the base coat or plastic being a different color than the rest of the bike before painting.

Just something to look in to...

·
Registered
443 Posts
TulsaR6 said:
I was thinking about getting the Yamaha OEM rear seat cowl for my 2003, but I can't find any good pics. The pic on the Yamaha web site sucks. Does anyone have good pics of their bike with this cowl? Thanks!
I have the oem rear cowl in blue. I have no pictures, but I will take some and try to post, if not maybe I can email to you.

Ok, here it is...sorry for the size. By the way, it is adjustable, so you can get the best fit.

·
Registered
995 Posts
YEC - engine, R&G - frame+swingarm, since i'm crash i'v changed the bike slightly, waiting 4 some nice weather 2 take some pics

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have the silver OEM cover. lopoks a lot better than the seat, but the color doesn't seem to match. if you move around and catch the angle right it's a perfect match. same problem with the Greggs Custom flush signals.

sometime I wish i wasn't a perfectionist.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have the silver OEM cover. lopoks a lot better than the seat, but the color doesn't seem to match. if you move around and catch the angle right it's a perfect match. same problem with the Greggs Custom flush signals.

sometime I wish i wasn't a perfectionist.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.