Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts
Either way they are gunna be alot better than jeans for sure in a crash, But i only wear MX pants when im riding my MX Bike, thats just me

·
My R6 shoots tequila
1,487 Posts
You might look kinda funny in them. I would look into something sportbike oriented. They definately wont have the protection you need if you go down in them.

·
Shiney up Rubber down
4,925 Posts
Funny that you ask that. Because I get made fun of sometimes because I have some "No Fear" Pants that I wear when I ride. They are a abbrasion-resistant type pants too. (alot like the ones in your link) And people ask me... "what are those snowboarding pants, Are you cold?" and I just blow them off. I just know that if I fall and slide down the street, I'll slide, and my pants won't melt like a pair of jeans.

Thats just me though

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think these look a lot better than the reinforced jeans. Almost all that I've seen have some sort of stitching around the knees, and I just think they look lame. I'm sure they are padded because dirt riders fly 20ft through the air, and dirt with gravel and rocks in it is quite abrasive. I'll post some pics with the rest of my gear once they get here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts