Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for a Arai Edwards replica and given how long ago they were sold I've come up pretty much empty. So I have two questions...

1. I found these on ebay and I was curious if anyone has experience with them, or know if they are legit. I'm guessing they're not marked limited edition but I want to know if it is an Arai for sure. They're a bit steep in price but if this my only option for this helmet I might go for it.

2. Anybody know of said lid for sale?

·
iLLWiL EX-MaSteR gRiLLaH
1,331 Posts
those are official, i almost bought it myself when i was close to buyin a 50th anniversary....

And unfortunately dont know of any for sale....most Arai's are steep in price to begin with, the replicas are usually more! I own an Arai rep, know first hand how much they can be!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's called an "ARAI RX-7 RR5 EDWARDS" I've never heard of "RR5" I really want this lid but it's a bit steep, I could see spending $700 but $1000, that's just crazy... I sent the seller a message as I want to get an arai this summer... unlikely but maybe they'll realize they smokin...

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if you click the image it'll take you to the ebay listing and you'll see why I'm a bit skeptical..

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Done some more googling and I'm confident it's all good now I will search for a better price!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts