Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have this helmet or worn it while riding?

I'm just wondering how the visor will feel when riding fast. I'm thinking it's probably not too noticeable when going slower than around 60 mph, but you can probably start to feel the wind tug on it going faster. Anyone have any practical experience with this helmet?

I think it looks pretty sweet though...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well...it really looks like it but here is what the website says:

XD means "Crossover Design" because it covers a number of uses: Adventure street/dirt touring on bikes like the 1150GS, V-Strom, Tiger, Capo Nord, and Multistrada; dual sporting; naked bikes; Super Moto; you name it.

·
Registered
953 Posts
well besides looking funny on a supersport, it would suck the wind would be pushing your back so hard it would be a real pain. expecially with random gusts of wind it would whip your head around a lot.

·
Registered
836 Posts
The visor is removable... ARAI even has a disclaimer stating that you need to remove the visor for high-speed riding.

I think the helmet is pimp... and after I buy a super-moto bike, I might have to get one of those.

·
Registered
953 Posts
RockyR6 said:
The visor is removable... ARAI even has a disclaimer stating that you need to remove the visor for high-speed riding.

I think the helmet is pimp... and after I buy a super-moto bike, I might have to get one of those.

weirdo :screwy

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think it's pretty sweet...it's just different from the norm...

·
Registered
318 Posts
its a dirt bike helmet.. end of discussion, buy a real aria street helmet

1 - 9 of 9 Posts