·
Registered
458 Posts
those sliders look huge

·
RU R6
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The stand can simply be twisted to the left a bit, right?

FYI - TRex Racing has three of those sliders in stock. They just didn't bother listing it on the website because they only had three...weird business practice. I ordered one, so two in stock :)

·
RU R6
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, after about three weeks of waiting and return shipping and waiting, I got the sliders but they are regular length. Pretty disappointed.

First attempt, they sent me R1 sliders. Returned them and was promised reimburstment for return shipping, which I have not recieved yet.

Today, I was excited to receive the package from Trex, but I was completely let down when I pulled the plastic packaging out to see regular length sliders....in fact, they are 2mm shorter than the Shoguns I have on there now!

It's like waking up after a drunken night of partying and seeing a fat greasy chick lying next to you.

These are what they sent me:

·
It's a lifestyle
155 Posts
call them up and specify you want the longer ones. the long ones are fairly rare from what I have noticed...

you might be able to just send them the 'pucks'.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Definitely get the longer ones if you can. I just tested them out. Over the weekend someone backed into my bike in a parking lot and knocked it over. The only scratches I got were on the front wheel fairing and rear tail section, foot peg and clutch lever. The sliders protected the rest, not a scratch or ding on any of the side fairings.

·
RU R6
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damn, that sucks! Did you get the driver, are they gonna pay for the damages?

·
R-Sex
422 Posts
wow!! thats some bullshit!! maybe you should get even longer sliders now! haha. sucks theres damage but at least u got away with the little bit you did

·
Ridin it
17 Posts
i talked to the t-rex makers and they started making the t-rex sliders shorter because the guy claimed the longer ones were prone to bending and not working as good as the shorter ones... guess thats why u didnt get the long ones?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts