Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Track Time
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was stoked when I locked in & paid for the personal plate YAMFZ10 for my Yamaha FZ-10. Been waiting for the notice that it has come in, instead I got a letter that it has been rejected for being a "common swear word" (see the letter below where I made the red star) WTF??!

·
Mr. HER6
2,084 Posts
My wife initially had the plate HER6 rejected as well. You can call or go in to the DMV and contest it. Hopefully you can find someone who isn't an a-hole or complete moron, and they will understand your explanation and approve it. Good luck!

·
Track Time
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well I sent in a letter of appeal with pics of my bike and told them to Google search Yam FZ-10
If they still don't like it take it up with Yamaha!
I'll keep you posted on the results.

·
KneeDragger
16 Posts
Man that sucks. Surely you can get that overturned. If not, I want to hear someone say out loud what swear word it is that you've been denied from using :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
****ing dooshbags, what's so wrong with ****, on plate to.o many sensitive ass bitches, you should send the.m a reply and use **** 127 times them ask if you can use BOINK

·
Registered
69 Posts
haha thats hilarious.
over here there actually a massive list of plate options that arent generally allowed, in case they offend some delicate f#ckwit.

Any chance you could take some photos / send some information showing the plate is going on a bike thats quite literally relevant to the plate, and appealing to them to make an exception?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts