Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Waiting for remission...
2,444 Posts
So the old Atom beat the CBR and the new Atom beat the BMW. Might have to look into getting one of those, probably fun as hell.

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
haha i love topgear

great clip!!

·
Waiting for remission...
2,444 Posts
So I actually watching TopGear right now and they're driving through a British town (go figure) and I see zig zag lines on the road. What the hell do those mean?

·
I can ban you
33,576 Posts
So I actually watching TopGear right now and they're driving through a British town (go figure) and I see zig zag lines on the road. What the hell do those mean?
Google... :sing :poke

zig zag lines usually mean no overtaking or parking in that area. found a few metres before and after pedestrian crossings.

·
Jesus Reigns
4,398 Posts
Dang! couldn't even keep the front wheel down. Those bikes are still insane, even if it lost to that car. Throw some mods on that bike, and that car would have disappeared in his rear view.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Dang! couldn't even keep the front wheel down. Those bikes are still insane, even if it lost to that car. Throw some mods on that bike, and that car would have disappeared in his rear view.
Yeah, thats not really a "car" though so much as its a full on track/race assault weapon design with three things in mind.... Being amazing on the track, whipping the proverbial ass of everything that tries to fcuk with it, and putting the Steve Jobs smile on your face as you stand at the top of the trackday mountain as king.

I rode in one for just a couple miles and it was retarded...and it was just the supercharged gm ecotec one...REEEEEEEEEEE-TARDED! The bike might beat it straight line, and for all out exhilerating adrenaline pumping edge of life and death experiences, but naive would be the believe that the bike was any more fun that that thing would be.

But again, its not even a "car" so much as it is a street legal detuned Indy car....you probably wont be road tripping in it...:bowroll

·
slow guy
4,409 Posts
Yeah, thats not really a "car" though so much as its a full on track/race assault weapon design with three things in mind.... Being amazing on the track, whipping the proverbial ass of everything that tries to fcuk with it, and putting the Steve Jobs smile on your face as you stand at the top of the trackday mountain as king.

I rode in one for just a couple miles and it was retarded...and it was just the supercharged gm ecotec one...REEEEEEEEEEE-TARDED! The bike might beat it straight line, and for all out exhilerating adrenaline pumping edge of life and death experiences, but naive would be the believe that the bike was any more fun that that thing would be.

But again, its not even a "car" so much as it is a street legal detuned Indy car....you probably wont be road tripping in it...:bowroll
And that pretty much sums it up.

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
I can't believe the S1000RR lost.

·
Premium Member
6,439 Posts
I'd nut all over an Ariel Atom. So badass.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
I can't believe the S1000RR lost.
why, because it accelerates hard? The atom does EVERYTHING well and has a substantial road holding advantage in that it has four large contact patches for cornering and braking grip...and its a fcukin rocket.... The S1KRR had an uphill battle from the start. Its sorta like racing a MotoGP bike vs an F1 car... as fast as the bike is, it has literally no chance in beating an F1 car.... physics is a motherfcuker...:fact

1 - 20 of 51 Posts