Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I Heart My R6!
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I currently have a GYTR slip on installed on the bike now, but it is all scuffed up from a previous accident..... Overall I liked the pipe, but wasn't too impressed with it.

I was just wondering what you would recommend out of the 3 slip on's I listed in the title.
I don't care about sound, but want the best quality, power improvement ETC.

Oh ya I forgot to throw in the Arata slip on as well. Seems to be a high quality exhaust.

Thanks

·
I Heart My R6!
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also look into Racefit, Akrapovic, and Termignoni, also excellent, if not better, choices...

Yea I have already checked those out. I didn't really like the Racefit. Akrapovic is nice, but alot of people have them where I live so I crossed that off the list.
I haven't heard too many things about Termignoni, but they seem to be a really good exhaust.
I just want something different I guess that isn't your "mainstream exhaust", but a high end pipe and those are the 4 I have narrowed it down too.

·
I Heart My R6!
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone?????

What about Devil, HMF, BlueFlame or Laser ????

·
kiwi rider
315 Posts
check out the scorpion street extreme I got one and every one that parks up next to me on another r6 asks me about it and I bet they never look at their exhaust the same one of my mate chucked his yoshi to get one

·
Registered
1 Posts
im gonna be honest... micron sounds the best and leo looks sounds and performs the best... i suggest the leo carbon because it wont get hot...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts