1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I whore my R6
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Waiting for remission...
2,444 Posts
That's ugly as $hit but I'm diggin all the carbon fiber and titanium, I bet it's a blast to ride although it doesn't look like you'd be able to walk after about 50 miles on the thing. I like the looks of the rear stand more then the bike. Like jmejiaa said, it looks like our swing arm.

·
Waiting for remission...
2,444 Posts
It just looks like a sportbike that's missing a fairing.

Streetfighters, IMO, should have slightly more upright handlebars, basically no wind protection and a shorter wheelbase.
Agreed, needs full fairings or needs to be more upright. It reminds me of my first bike, left side lower fairing blew of at 100mph so I took the other side off and just road around like that. lol

·
Waiting for remission...
2,444 Posts
That stand has got me looking at my swing arm to try and figure out how to turn a used one into a matching rearstand.

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts
It was at Laguna MotoGP this year... and pictures do it absolutely no justice.

If there's going to be a repost that shouldn't hurt anyone's feelings - it's this one ;)

My favorite style of streetfighter. I just about got this instead of the R6.

You'd have been pissed :laugh

Fun in their own right - but nowhere near the same thrill IMO

·
crashing aint so bad
2,271 Posts
I'm not a fan. It basically is the Desmo with some fairings removed. What a downer. They lost me at streetfighter.

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts
Luke, you couldn't be more wrong. It's an NCR piece of art... more Ti than I've ever seen in one creation and the carbon is absolutely second-to-none.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts