Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMFG! Is there anything Rossi can't do? he's just lays in wait and then pounces and makes the pass like it was a walk in the frickin park! Watching the interview afterwards, you could see he was really happy to win and gave Gibernau alot of credit for the ride he had but you could just see the smile breakin out all over the place. I did feel bad for Giberbau as he rode a great race but just got beat by a better rider. In his interview, he kept saying he did all he could but kept congratulating Vale on the win atleast 3x's in 2 minutes. Gibby, man, keep your head up! Twas a great ride and there is no shame in losing to Rossi!

Now, imagine what Rossi would do to the field if he had the HP of the Honda? The M1 handles SO much better than the RC211V but just suffers from a deficiency of HP to the honda but the M1 is as nimble as a double jointed gymnast in bed!

Gwon Vale! Ride that M1 to the championship for YOU.......ARE.......GOD!

:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

·
Registered
953 Posts
penfold said:
OMFG! Is there anything Rossi can't do? he's just lays in wait and then pounces and makes the pass like it was a walk in the frickin park!
he doesn't slid his tires and do petty placement bickering early on in the race *cough* honda *cough* so he's the one up front with the better tires and most trackion at the end.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya cuz they realized it was the rider not the bike that they claimed was the better performing aspect of it all

·
Registered
524 Posts
penfold said:
Gibby, man, keep your head up! Twas a great ride and there is no shame in losing to Rossi!
No doubt. Seti got all butt-hurt over losing. Homeboy is a great rider. Incredibly great rider. He should not get so down from losing to Rossi.

That was such a great race. I didn't know who was going to win until Rossi crossed the finish line. Did anyone else feel really bad for Alex Barros when he lost it on that corner? That really sucked for him and he was doing so well right there at the beginning. Also, Nicky Hayden rode really well. He went from what, 15th or 16th to 5th place? Pretty impressive riding. He's going to do really well once he gets more experience under his belt.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
marco melandri is going to be a stud. you can see how much he looks up to rossi, much like an idolized older brother. that kid is going to learn a lot from the doc. be on the watch for melandri in the up coming seasons.

i think sete was more upset that rossi pulled a gutsy move, basically cut him off. busted his fender. but, all is fair in love and war.

mother-in-law

·
Registered
52 Posts
man what an awesome race. I checked my email this morning and the results were there from yamaha-racing.com. I was watching and thinking is Rossi really gonna pull it off or what?!

Great race. I feel bad for Barros, he was doing great! Looked like quite a nasty spill. Lots of good racing throughout the field. Downloading it now from the thread just so i can have it to watch over and over LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts