Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Cycle Guys are proud to offer the new ASV C/5 Levers for street bikes. Have you seen these yet? ASV streetbike levers are available in black or gold anodized, or aluminum that can be anodized any color you like. Standard length or shorty style. Black levers have a red thumbwheel adjuster. Gold and silver levers come with a black thumbwheel adjuster.

ASV street levers have a 5 year warranty. Can you think of any other brand that offers this kind of warranty? Nope. If within 5 years your levers fail for any reason...including dropping your bike....ASV will replace them. Made in the USA, in Huntington Beach California from CNC'd aluminum.

ASV street levers offer 180 clicks of adjustment so you can position the blades exactly where you want them. Adjust on the fly with the thumbwheel adjuster. You have almost 3 inches of adjustment, perfect for those with small or large hands. And the look is simply gorgeous. These are truly beautifully made levers. Be the envy of everyone at your local bike night.

Check our website, www.thecycleguys.com, for ASV levers for most modern Japanese, British and Italian bikes. Sure they're a little more expensive than the other brands....but worth it. Check them out.

·
rhymes with pretzel
127 Posts
Yes I'd be willing to discuss a group buy. Can you please e-mail me at
[email protected] to let me know how you want to work it?

Thanks

Tim
Was wondering if anything came of this discussion. Is group getting a deal. I would like a set for my 2003 r6, but cannot afford the 125 each. The shop I go to says they can get them to me for 220.

·
Site Sponsor
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was wondering if anything came of this discussion. Is group getting a deal. I would like a set for my 2003 r6, but cannot afford the 125 each. The shop I go to says they can get them to me for 220.
Hi,
No group deal ever came of this. However we do have 1 set of ASV C5 black shorty levers for your bike in stock. If you wish, I can set up an Ebay listing for $200.00 including shipping. If you're in California there's sales tax too. Please let me know if you wish me to do this.

Please also be advised ASV now makes an F3 street lever which is less expensive. F3 has 3 year warranty, and smooth finish blade. C5 has 5 year warranty, bead blasted finish blade. We sell F3 levers on our website for 180.00 per set, including shipping. However ASV has been having delivery problems, and it could be 30 to 45 days for delivery.

Please let me know what you wish to do. My e-mail is [email protected].

Thanks
Tim

·
MeToGO
75 Posts
id like some gold shortys how much ship.

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
you guys do see this post was july of 2008 right?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts