Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have the following for sale off of my 07 R6r

ASV black shorty brake lever. SOLD!!!

BMC Race Filter (Used, less then 1000 miles) SOLD!!!

Headlight. Great Condition bought it because I need the right lense cover. All tabs intact, clear left lense, no right lense. SOLD!!!

Western Power Sports Sealed Battery. Basically brand new only used it on one ride. SOLD!!!

Black Powder Coated Passenger Pegs. $30 Shipped
Minor scratches and scuffs here and there from passengers boots.

SpeedoHealer V4 SOLD!!!

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
This is the brake lever. You could buy the clutch lever for $105 from motomummy and still come out cheaper than if you bought a brand new set.
stupid me lol, its late been staring at the computer for hours. If they weren't on such a long back order I would order the clutch from my work but let me see I'm going too look into it monday

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
difference between v3 and v4 speedohlr?
The digital Speedohealer V4 release includes:
* New User Interface: Easier to program, review and update the stored parameters
* Extended Calibration Range: Works even for special applications, like with different engine/gauge combinations, motorcycle engines powering cars, etc.
* Detachable Remote Button: Top speed recall now comes with detachable TSM button standard on all units
* Smaller & Lighter: 30% smaller and lighter. By far the smallest calibrator on the market!
* Improved Layout: Redesigned harness fits into smaller spaces
* Dual Stored Data: Allows storing of two independent calibration values, and switching among them by the press of a button. Has clear visual confirmation of the value in use. Useful for road/track use when changing gearing. Also, easy to bypass speed limiter when on the track.
* Km/h to MPH Conversion: Allows you to review and enable/disable conversion at the press of a button.
* Lower Power Draw: Reduced power consumption with auto-standby. Works from as low as 3v supply. Easier installation for Yamaha bikes.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Pmd you about battery

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
pm on lever.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts