Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pobrecitos
19,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Fellas,

Anyone with a set, did you have any issues mounting your exhaust to it?

Looking at my OEM setup it seems to be similar but I just don't want any surprises. I guess from the pic, it appears to me that my stock washer is smaller than the hole, but it very well could be the picture.

I'm looking into pulling the trigger on a set and also need to know the shift rod length (from thread to thread, no the entire rod), if anyone is willing to help out.

Thanks,

Johnny

·
Meh
9,250 Posts
Unless you're at Chuckwalla. The Attack big rig is usually parked there during race weekends. :hammer

The Vortex are great and cheap and adjustable and what I have on my bike. Just need to grind down the pegs a little cause the things are so damn grippy.

·
Pobrecitos
19,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll make you an offer on black vortex ones you can't refuse. Txt me up bro.

You'll never find replacement parts for em trackside or in the pits with the attack racing ones...

:cheers
I'll shoot you a text, Anthony, but I think I'm REALLY wanting the Attacks. I like how you can adjust the shifter length and all that, not sure its as adjustable on the Vortex.

Sending now.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Yeah but attack and woodcraft > vortex... :laugh

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Now Gilles parts...... :bowroll.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I'll shoot you a text, Anthony, but I think I'm REALLY wanting the Attacks. I like how you can adjust the shifter length and all that, not sure its as adjustable on the Vortex.

Sending now.
The Vortex toe pegs are adjustable. And ... Anthony's got the best price hands down. And he carries replacement parts.

·
Pobrecitos
19,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Vortex toe pegs are adjustable. And ... Anthony's got the best price hands down. And he carries replacement parts.
From what I've seen, they only flip a small increment forward, or rearward. There is no doubting Ant will take care of me, but it's a preference thing.

Still weighing my options so we shall see.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts