Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, I never rode my bike since my last trackday (Aug 15) coz I've been busy with my new job. I decided to put it back to street specs last night so I did it. I was gonna take the bike from my old apartment to my new apartment this morning. So I finished working on it last night at 9pm, took a couple pics, put the cover on and went home.

This morning, I go there to find the cover taken off, both seats missing, damper, exhaust, bazzaz and left clip-on missing. Scratches on frame and fairings, cut headlight and ignition wiring, stripped screws on rearsets (Gilles), missing levers (Gilles), scratches on rims etc etc. Looks like they tried to kick the bars to break the steering lock, but instead broke the clip-ons (Vortex). So they tried to remove as much as they could, some screws were on there pretty tight like on the rearsets, so they ended up stripping the heads on those.

I just traded my Ti can for a CF can less than a week back. Hope they burn on earth (not wait till they get to hell)

This was the ROTM in April. Truly depressed :(

Most likely will be totaled coz of scratches on frame and fairings and missing parts are just pricey. Will try to buy back to be my track bike and will store it in NH at my cousin's garage.

EDIT: Insurance totaled it, now just waiting on the check to arrive to fix'er up as a track bike :D

Here's some pics:

·
my r6 drinks dos equis
63 Posts
I farking hate theives.

Low life pieces of shit.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
****in assholes, sorry bro. They're guna get theirs, someones guna catch em one day and that will be it. Really, its guna be totalled out?

·
Impossible is Nothing.
4,278 Posts
god this pisses me off to see this, im sorry, anyone see them at the apartments? why would nobody try and stop them?

·
Registered
875 Posts
Lowlife thieves. Nothing pisses me off more than someone like this. Sorry to hear man.

·
Premium Member
6,439 Posts
That sucks man! I hope these asshats get caught and get what they deserve.

·
drag some knee
494 Posts
man wtf... that sucks

if your looking to get it totaled you might wanna drag it behind your truck

depending on your insurance they might not cover the aftermarket parts and there not realy totalling bikes bc of scratches on the frame anymore... tough economy

hope you find out who did this bro

·
Back in the saddle
335 Posts
watch craigslist bro

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
Some people have no right to ****ing life man seriously. I'm so sorry about your bike.

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
man wtf... that sucks

if your looking to get it totaled you might wanna drag it behind your truck

depending on your insurance they might not cover the aftermarket parts and there not realy totalling bikes bc of scratches on the frame anymore... tough economy

hope you find out who did this bro
Bike's already at the shop, so no chance of dragging it with my truck, :lmao

As long as they pay out good to fix everything, I'm going track only anyway, will just keep liability and theft coverage. State Farm is usually FAST and GOOD when paying out on claims. They paid out good for my last bike when it was vandalized.

watch craigslist bro
Always do not just coz i had my isht stolen ;)

·
Formerly Stealth Raven
3,951 Posts
wow man..this is depressing..thats bullshit and i hope you catch them some how..id take matters in to my own hands at that point

1 - 20 of 66 Posts