Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Habitual Linestepper
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been looking for some twisties lately and ive been told theres some good riding up in new hope PA (36?). Possibly this saturday or sunday, me and a few buddys are trying to set up a big group ride, anyone interested? hopefully we can get a big group ride together before the end of the season.
:cheers

·
Registered
310 Posts
New hope is about a 45 minute ride from my house. My leg is a little tweeked out, hoping it is better by Friday so I might be down for this. I know some real nice twisties around my area which is about 45 minutes west of new hope

·
My R6 eats you.
7,563 Posts
Yeah I know all the good roads in the New Hope area, I'm up there all the time. I'll be at the track this weekend though.

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
I tried to lead a ride up that way this past weekend! Every single person backed out on me... Let me know what you guys get set up... We could all meet at my place and head out from there! We can take 236 out that way and get lost around new hope on the great roads they got out there! Or if we headed out early enough, we could hit up the river ride, great twisties and scenic too... 191 was a ton of fun up that way too... N i have a triple tree mount for my iPhone/GPS... works like a charm!

·
The "R"
462 Posts
Man I wish I can go on this ride!!! Somebody wanna cover me at work???? I work at a strip club!!!!! All the tits & ass u can see!!!!!!! Maybe even touch!!!! :jacked
Somebody??? Anybody???

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
Yo Mich, I got you! You can lead the ride! I told you to let me know if they were hiring! I got no probs bouncin drunk fcuks!!! hahaha

·
Habitual Linestepper
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So far a few people may not be able to come, but we will wait until later in the week to get everything set up, what day and time is best for everyone

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
Take off next weekend! I'll lead this EPIC ride I have mapped out next weekend! We'll plan for meeting at my place at 8 on saturday, leave by 830! If the weathers bad next saturday, we'll do it Sunday! So everyone make plans now for next weekend! Cuz it already sounds like it may not happen this weekend! Also, everyone shoot me a PM with ur info if I dont already have it... Cell numbers n names n what not... I have quite a few people's numbers from the forum already... I'll start sending out texts n all now so EVERYONE is on the same page!

·
My R6 eats you.
7,563 Posts
New hope is like the San Francisco of Pennsylvania :gay

Seriously tho, is it that nice up there for riding? What's the suggested route?
True, but it is pretty damn nice up there if you can dodge all the hippies. I usually just find roads that turn off of River Road and get lost. Traffic's been pretty bad up there lately though, I suggest going out no later than 7 or 8 am.

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
True, but it is pretty damn nice up there if you can dodge all the hippies. I usually just find roads that turn off of River Road and get lost. Traffic's been pretty bad up there lately though, I suggest going out no later than 7 or 8 am.
Early rides are always the best!!

I really have no interest in coming within 5 miles of New Hope. I puff tuff, but could care less about the head shops, antiques and gay atmosphere.

If someone has a suggested route I would consider it for sure. I don't wanna be sitting in traffic full of people on their way shopping or whatever tho..

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
The ride I have mapped will take us through New Hope in the morning when we leave... I was looking and I can refine it so that we go around it... No probs... We're heading up north, just happen to be going through New Hope on the way... Always up for ideas tho! Tryin to take us on the best ride possible! End of the season is creepin up fast!

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
The ride I have mapped will take us through New Hope in the morning when we leave... I was looking and I can refine it so that we go around it... No probs... We're heading up north, just happen to be going through New Hope on the way... Always up for ideas tho! Tryin to take us on the best ride possible! End of the season is creepin up fast!
It's creepin up REAL fast!! Where is the meet up for the ride gonna be? I'm pretty far from everyone

·
My R6 eats you.
7,563 Posts
Early rides are always the best!!

I really have no interest in coming within 5 miles of New Hope. I puff tuff, but could care less about the head shops, antiques and gay atmosphere.

If someone has a suggested route I would consider it for sure. I don't wanna be sitting in traffic full of people on their way shopping or whatever tho..
I go through there like every weekend, it's a ghost town until noon then all the cruisers roll through. I can make next weekend.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts