Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
iCrash
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.hardchargerracing.net :)

there are some great people over here, and we are looking for more as the forum is only a few months old.
stunters/squids need not apply, this is for the guys who are more focused on dropping lap times than impressing the ladies w/ power wheelies in front of the mall. :dunce:

·
Registered
4 Posts
thanx bro, apreciate the help :D yep common over guys if your sick of ignoring the pics of a dude riding in his t-shirt with a mohawk, or ftelling comeone for the forth time that turbo'ing a r6 is not a good idea. and that you should not buy a gsxr1000 as your first bike. if you are sick of seeing the same ol stuff then come check us out.

·
Registered
96 Posts
wait, so a turbo 450 hp busa isnt a good starter bike for me?? and i dont need a helmet cuz the straight brim on my hat will save my head:fact

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I'll have to check it out. I haven't done fontana yet because dropping 270 bucks on a single track day is just stupid. I don't care how nice it is, thats alot of money. I do love streets of willow and Buttonwillow though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
fontana is SO nice, its not even funny. well worth the money. but yeah it does hurt the pocket book a little

and thank you mods for not deleting this. I tried to post up on the gixxer forum but they banned me for being a spammer :( oh well you win some you lose some.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts