1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
good looking out. i don't buy it either. not many bikes you see McCoy's customs seating covers on except for thiers

and thats the road from out in front of their shop. I remember it from one of Shanes video's.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
that's definately shane's bike......i emailed the moron trying to sell it and i'll see what he has to say.....i told him next time he should at least OWN the bike he's attempting to pawn off.....

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
ya, apparently he knows about it already. i posted it up on the R1 forum and got the usual "repost x 3" even though i prefaced it with "i haven't searched yet and its prolly a repost....."

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
deltaonex said:
i'm gonna shoot ebay an email so they might be able to bust this ******.
They probably would only remove the auction..... eBay sucks when people try to scam you.... been there, had that done... luckly it was only a semi cheap video card... :cuss

·
Registered
181 Posts
i had the same thing done earlier in the summer. One of my buddies noticed my bike was for sale on ebay. Two weeks later one of my local friends had his up there too. Guess its been happening alot lately.

·
Vendor
7,805 Posts
There used to be links for reporting this type of shit and I could flag them really quick but I don't see it anymore.. SUKS... but happens about 5 or 6 times a month :poke

Thanks for the heads up... btw.. we offer our seat skins for all the 04 R1's and are expecting 03-05 R1 versions in about 3 weeks.. :)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
if you go down to the bottom there's a link called "security centre" (canadians say centre :hehe ) you can follow that link a little to where you can report it.

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
ninja316 said:
Some people are just to Fucking lazy to get a real JOB. :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss
damn straight... I've got 3 to pay for the shit that I need to pay for... Never thought about scamming people on eBay.... some people were never brough up with the right perception of right and wrong....

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
deltaonex said:
also is the site completely moved over yet?
coming soon to a forum near you. Have seen some of the prelim headers and what not that shane has done and they are bad ass. should be real soon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts