1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Still learning
271 Posts

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
bump, no one runs these tires?
No one I know or have seen on track. Stick with the top brands.
Dunlop
Michelin
Bridgestone
Pirelli

I did not list them in any particular order. There is a reason you don't see anything but these brands run by professional racing. From motogp, WSBK, BSB to Isle of man ect..... Yes they cost more, but really what is is your bike worth to you? Whats not eating dirt worth to you?

I'd rather spend 250 + on tires, than crash because of cheap tires. In the end you'll end up paying for repairs or even medical bills if that lesser brand tire fails.

Motorcycles are an expensive hobby. You get what you pay for and being cheap with something important to the operation of your machine is insanity.

Get dunlop Q3's, Micheline Power pures, Pirelli Diablo's or Bridgestone Battlax S20's. You wont regret spending the money.

·
STUGOTS
110 Posts
No one I know or have seen on track. Stick with the top brands.
Dunlop
Michelin
Bridgestone
Pirelli

I did not list them in any particular order. There is a reason you don't see anything but these brands run by professional racing. From motogp, WSBK, BSB to Isle of man ect..... Yes they cost more, but really what is is your bike worth to you? Whats not eating dirt worth to you?

I'd rather spend 250 + on tires, than crash because of cheap tires. In the end you'll end up paying for repairs or even medical bills if that lesser brand tire fails.

Motorcycles are an expensive hobby. You get what you pay for and being cheap with something important to the operation of your machine is insanity.

Get dunlop Q3's, Micheline Power pures, Pirelli Diablo's or Bridgestone Battlax S20's. You wont regret spending the money.

Yup, I agree with zeppelin, I too am in the market for new tires. I'm torn between the Pirelli rosso 2 and the bridgestone S20's. I'm leaning towards the Pirelli rosso 2's because I do a lot of highway riding so, from what I've read/heard the pirellis will give more mileage, compared to the S20's.
But, I could be wrong, so do your research. Btw, motomummy is having a sale on the dunlop Q3's with a $40 rebate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts