Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pretty much the whole bike except for frame and motor everything on it is good the stunt goodies are 60 teeth rear 15 teeth front, 12 round bar, FI cage, sd2 headlight, gp tech handrake both are brand new, still have stock sprocket, plastics subframe rear passenger pegs, rearsets, swingarm, tire gaurd, rims forks clip ons, tank with some dents on it i bought it so i woudlnt mess the mint one up, hotbodies exhaust, man i dunno what ever else you can think of ill try and get some pics up soon if not check stuntlife.com i have some threads under 03-05 r6 parts...under the same name

what you got?

·
Registered
40 Posts
what kind of sprocket is it? still in good condition? can I run that sprocket on my bike? I have an 07 R6s....basically the same right? If I pick up that rear sprocket off you I gotta get a new chain too right?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nah i have the chain and both front and rear sprocket....it has maybe 200 miles on it....and i would think it would fit as long as its an r6s...its a 520 steel sprocket

what kind of sprocket is it? still in good condition? can I run that sprocket on my bike? I have an 07 R6s....basically the same right? If I pick up that rear sprocket off you I gotta get a new chain too right?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts