Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Fill it with wires!
63 Posts
That's a lot of damage in the first pictures, the bike is looking a lot better now!

Did you have to do anything to the frame? It looked like a brace section was broken in the first post.

·
V-twins Rock
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
The damage is a lot worse in the pictures. The bike fires up with no problems. I just rode it for the first time today. Rode nicely.

I bought the bike in September of last year and I’m almost done. Just a bit picky when it comes to parts(and of course price). (Dad life)

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
The damage is a lot worse in the pictures. The bike fires up with no problems. I just rode it for the first time today. Rode nicely.

I bought the bike in September of last year and I’m almost done. Just a bit picky when it comes to parts(and of course price). (Dad life)
I feel you on that, dad life takes priority over all.

·
nom
10 Posts
looks great! What fairing bolt kit did you use? Did you have to replace the other push type fasteners? How'd you go about it if you don't mind me asking. I'm missing about half the bolts/fasteners/retainers on the 2010 I picked up a couple weeks ago. Kinda frustrating and i'm not trying to pay for OE bolts and clips

21 - 31 of 31 Posts