Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
I am the Stig
451 Posts
I've got an A* Charger that I ride with everyday, works great.

·
Spend ALL the monies!
1,853 Posts
I think i would go with the first or the third

·
Registered
327 Posts
I think i would go with the first or the third
I was thinking the same.

I'm glad you started this because I'm looking into backpacks to and need somethin big enough for my 17'' laptop

·
2Fresh
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was thinking the same.

I'm glad you started this because I'm looking into backpacks to and need somethin big enough for my 17'' laptop
joe rocket has a pretty big bag for 90$ on motorcycle-superstore. that might work out

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
^ +1
I've read nothing but good things about the Kriega backpacks. I'm actually looking into getting one, to replace my NF Surge backpack.

·
2Fresh
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^ +1
I've read nothing but good things about the Kriega backpacks. I'm actually looking into getting one, to replace my NF Surge backpack.
whats so good about these packs? abit pricey. i need one to commute to school to work to school so about 20-30min commutes?

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
whats so good about these packs? abit pricey. i need one to commute to school to work to school so about 20-30min commutes?
They are very rugged and durable, ergonomically designed specifically for motorcycle riding and for distributing the weight off your shoulders and more onto your chest and waist. You can carry a lot of weight without feeling it.

Also they use a system of loops and straps so you can expand the storage capacity by attaching the US-5, 10, and 20 packs.

AND they have a 10 year warranty!

·
2Fresh
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They are very rugged and durable, ergonomically designed specifically for motorcycle riding and for distributing the weight off your shoulders and more onto your chest and waist. You can carry a lot of weight without feeling it.

Also they use a system of loops and straps so you can expand the storage capacity by attaching the US-5, 10, and 20 packs.

AND they have a 10 year warranty!
what would be your opinion on the 1st one from motocentric I posted?

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
couple of quick questions which might help with figuring out what backpack to get.
1) how much stuff are you planning on normally carrying, and approx total weight.
2) Will said backpack be used everyday on/off the bike?
3) Price range?

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
what would be your opinion on the 1st one from motocentric I posted?
Those are pretty cool too, its basically a rip off the Ogio No Drag, but much cheaper. If you are interested in one I also carry them and can give you a better price than superstore. PM me.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts