Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
My R6 ate me
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to share this,

just got home from riding and saw a bad wreck on a nearby main street, looks like a lady ran a light and the biker nailed her, the bike was layed out on the floor in the middle of the street and the body was already covered up, didnt no the guy but may he r.i.p just wanna say that i hope all you guys ride safe out there, its getting really dangerous to the point where its not even our fault, its f***ing stupid ppl that dont no what the hell there doing and not paying any attention, again hope every one rides safe and takes care

·
I ride bitches year round
1,834 Posts
Its stupid that this will just be an accident and she will walk. If you are at fault and someone dies, you should go to prison for murder.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Its stupid that this will just be an accident and she will walk. If you are at fault and someone dies, you should go to prison for murder.
Its called unvolentary manslaughter...and one of my friends had this happen to him...he did go to jail..but in this case it wont happen. they only conisder it a crime if u were doing somthing stupid that cause u to run the red light...good luck proving that with this casae..

·
Registered
136 Posts
just wanted to share this,

just got home from riding and saw a bad wreck on a nearby main street, looks like a lady ran a light and the biker nailed her, the bike was layed out on the floor in the middle of the street and the body was already covered up, didnt no the guy but may he r.i.p just wanna say that i hope all you guys ride safe out there, its getting really dangerous to the point where its not even our fault, its f***ing stupid ppl that dont no what the hell there doing and not paying any attention, again hope every one rides safe and takes care
what street was it?

·
My R6 ate me
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Its called unvolentary manslaughter...and one of my friends had this happen to him...he did go to jail..but in this case it wont happen. they only conisder it a crime if u were doing somthing stupid that cause u to run the red light...good luck proving that with this casae..
involuntary...

rip, brotha

·
UnZUnDUnR
1,004 Posts
If she was putting her face on or yaking on the cell.That would make it criminal...would'nt it?She did run the light.Cant say that was accidental.Godbless the rider.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts